How LiFE finds you great tenants
In 2018 alone we let more than 2,250 properties across London whilst maintaining rent arrears of just 0.12% compared to the national average of 8%.
What’s more, on average we achieve for our landlords an average tenancy length of 18 months, as well as average tenancy extension of 11.1 months with a 0.82% rent increase. But how do we do it?
Optimal Property Exposure
We work to ensure that your property attracts maximum exposure to the very best calibre of tenants:
- Maximum market exposure through extensive marketing on Rightmove, Zoopla and OnTheMarket, as well as print and digital channels;
- You property will also be exposed to our 11 branch network and our huge database of prospective tenants.
- Optimise the impact of your online listing, launching the property at the right price, with high quality professional pictures, floor plans and videos.
- LiFE Virtual Assistant, ensuring no enquiries outside working hours are missed, as most people search for properties outside of working hours and our Virtual Assistant will engage with applicants 24/7.
- Pre-completion access for various new developments, allowing us to arrange professional photography, furnishing and viewings before any other agents. Our goal is to find you a tenant pre-completion (where possible).
Rigorous Tenant Referencing
Our rigorous qualifying and referencing procedure then enables us to identify the perfect tenant for your property:
- Initial enquiry screening: applicants are screened with an in-depth, Rightmove recommended 29-point questionnaire, ensuring they meet our required tenant standard;
- Viewing: we make sure the property is the right home for the tenant, but equally it gives us an opportunity to understand who they are on a personal level.
- Referencing: courtesy of digital tenant on-boarding system goodlord, which provides us with each tenants’ credit check, ID verification, a current landlord reference, confirmation of employment and income and 6 months of bank statement analysis;
- Right-to-Rent, as is law, we’re obliged to check tenant’s right to rent in the UK.
We have been awarded Best Estate Agent Guide in 2019 by EA Masters and Best Lettings Agent 2018 by Property Wire Awards.
Make your free, no obligation enquiry today!
"As a buy-to-let landlord for many years, this was the first time I had used LiFE Residential as my agent,' says N. Desshpande, one of LiFE landlord, on an independed review site trustpilot.co.uk.
"The team gave me good sensible advice on marketing my property, produced a good flow of prospective tenants and dealt with the tenancy set-up administration very effectively."
"The overall level of service was much better than I have been used to through other lettings agents. Everyone I dealt with at LiFE, from my initial contact on-wards, were friendly, knowledgeable and good to work with. Excellent service all round!”