The main task of the accounts department is to manage the income and expenses of all LiFE clients and produce accurate and reliable financial management information.
- Rent chasing: contact tenants for unpaid rent.
- Process service charge/ground rent invoices on landlords' accounts and pass onto block managers.
- Process terms of business onto the system and set a fee structure on landlords account.
- Check in new tenants and ensure full monies are received, as well as releasing first rental payment.
- Arrange quarterly tax payments to the HMRC for landlords who do not have an approved NRL (non-UK resident landlord) status.