Tenants, meet our new Maintenance Reporting System
Stuff breaks. It sucks, we know. Perhaps one day there will be a magical fairy who will come down and fix all our household problems within minutes, requiring only glitter as payment. Alas, until that charming day, we are left with having to sort out these problems ourselves.
Although every now and then boilers break, water leaks and power cuts, we want to minimise the disruption that you experience. After all, our property managers are here to make your lives easier and sort out these niggling issues. We’ve listened to your queries and have come up with a time-saving solution.
Meet our new Maintenace Reporting System. Our system provides you lovely tenants with help and advice on how to fix simple issues yourselves, and how to report more complex issues for our team to investigate. These easy to complete, detailed reports help our team resolve issues much quicker, as we know the extent of the problem straight away, saving you, us and contractors time. We’re pleased to announce that since the start of 2018 we have launched the LiFE Maintenance Reporting System so you can enjoy all these benefits right now:
Report repairs easilyReporting repairs using the innovative 24/7 system couldn’t be easier.
- Log in to the system using your username and password
- Click on the icon that relates to your issue and follow the instructions, adding as much info and detail as you can to ensure your property manager can fully understand the issue
- Choose your language (yes, our system translates into over 40 languages so you don’t just have to use English!), using the menu located in the top left-hand side of the screen
Get guided adviceOur system will offer you guidance and advice as you go through the process of reporting your issue. This may:
- Assist you in resolving the problem yourself
- Help you to reduce any further damage to the property
- Highlight any issues that you will be responsible for under the terms of your tenancy agreement
Customise your reportsIf you are reporting an issue, when you reach the “Add photos” section, you will be able to upload images of the problem from your computer, phone or tablet. You can also add video and audio files if you think they will help your PM take the appropriate action.
You can then submit the report, which a member of our property management team will receive and proceed with the appropriate action. At the same time, you will receive an email confirming that your issue has been submitted and will be reviewed.
And that’s it! To use simply go to our Maintenance Reporting System to get started. It almost makes the fairy idea seem possible doesn’t it...
If you have any problems using our Maintenance Reporting System, please contact your property manager for assistance. For any emergencies, a pop up will appear on the system which will instruct you to report through the system as well as either call our out of hours emergency number, +44 (0)7876502396, or the office.
Check out our 'how to' video guide too: