We're now open for appointments: viewings procedure explained
After 2 months of having to temporarily close the doors of our branches across London, LiFE had to quickly adapt the way we operate to be able to continue helping our customers move home in a safe and secure manner. After implementing the Government guidance of COVID-19 safety measures, we can announce that from yesterday, all 10 LiFE branches have re-opened for appointments.
As of Wednesday 13th May, the UK Government lifted the lockdown on the housing market, allowing estate agents to re-open and physical viewings to resume.
Since then, LiFE has:
- Industrially cleaned all 11 LiFE branches that have been temporarily closed for almost 2 months.
- Enough PPE for our staff/clients to carry out viewings and move-ins safely in each branch
- Created new protocol for dealing with COVID-19 for both our branches and potential viewings
- Set a skeleton of staff within each LiFE branch
All 10 LiFE branches will be open, as usual, between Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm, with our Canary Wharf, Tower Bridge, Royal Wharf and Nine Elms branches also open on Saturdays between 10am - 4pm for appointments.
Can I arrange a physical property viewing?
Physical property viewings can only be arranged for vacant properties only, when you have been fully qualified by our property consultants, have had a virtual viewing of the property, and a FaceTime/Zoom conversation held with a member of our team to discuss the next steps and you have expressed a strong interest in securing the vacant property.
If you have completed all the steps above, you can then take the next steps:
- Arrange a physical property viewing with the LiFE branch that the property is located
- When arriving for your viewing, wait outside the branch for one of our consultants to collect you
- Please remember to wear a mask at all times when entering the branch
- If you do not have a mask please wait outside the branch until one is provided
- During your viewing, you must remain socially distant (2m apart) with the consultant
- Whilst viewing the property, you must not touch any of the surfaces
- Once the viewing is complete, you can safely dispose of the mask and gloves
- The consultant will follow up via email or phone to avoid handling business cards or any other information on paper.
This situation is new to us all, and will take time to get used to, but for the safety of each other, is it absolutely paramount the new processes are adhered to.
If you would like further information on our new viewing process, please contact your local LiFE branch who will be happy to help - we look forward to welcoming you into one of our amazing properties.